We’re proud to announce the return of the Hospital Home Lottery. This could be your year to win BIG! Here’s just a sample of the MANY amazing prizes you could win:
- Elegant and spacious $2.1 Million Grand Prize Showhome custom built by Fraser Homes, PLUS $50,000 Cash!
- Volvo Recharge Early Bird Prize of a Volvo XC90 Recharge R-Design hybrid vehicle, OR $120,000 Cash!
- Luxury Island Escape Bonus Prize of an exclusive private island getaway in French Polynesia, OR $70,000 Cash!
- Natural Wonders VIP Prize of 4 trips to 4 iconic national parks (Banff, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and Cape Breton Highlands), OR $25,000 Cash!
Visit hospitalhomelottery.org to purchase your tickets today to support Saskatoon’s three hospitals!
The most complex and specialized surgeries involving the heart, brain, spine, and cancers, to name a few are performed on patients from across the province at Royal University Hospital. Proceeds from the 2023 Spring Hospital Home Lottery will support the Mission Possible: Operation New O.R. campaign to help purchase new state-of-the-art operating room equipment including:
- Surgical microscopes with greatly enhanced illumination and visualization capability that allows for 3-D views of extreme working angles
- Spinal surgical tables that allow patients to be rotated to any position more safely, instantly and smoothly
- Anesthesia machines that deliver potent pain medication with greater precision
- Neurological imaging equipment to monitor the slightest nerve function during surgery.
With your support, RUH’s surgical teams will continue providing exceptional surgical care right here at home in Saskatchewan now and for decades to come.
Your contribution will help make a difference in the health and wellness of all our patients, ensuring the best possible care at Saskatoon’s three hospitals. Find out more about how your support benefits patients at Saskatoon City Hospital, Royal University Hospital and St. Paul’s Hospital by visiting the Hospital Home Lottery website.
Since Hospital Home Lottery’s inception in 1986, it has raised over $41.3 million for health care in Saskatoon. In that time, Hospital Home Lottery has helped the RUH Foundation with several campaigns, allowing us to invest in patient care, research, teaching and equipment.
Thank you for supporting the RUH Foundation through the Hospital Home Lottery!