Donor Grand Rounds
Have you every wondered what happens behind the scenes at Royal University Hospital? Are you interested in a particular condition and would like to learn more?
Not a fundraising event, “Donor Grand Rounds” is an exciting opportunity for you to “don the white coat” and learn more about an area of specialization in our hospital through presentations, guest speakers and tours.
Join us on April 21, 2021 for a virtual behind-the-scenes experience of a future with state-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment! More information to follow.
This transformation of surgical care is being made possible by your generous gifts to the Mission Possible: Operation New O.R. Campaign.
Typically held twice per year in the spring and fall, Donor Grand Rounds inspires many people to attend. Here’s why: “Very informative. I hope to spread the word on the success of this program.” “Excellent as always. Very understandable.” “Thank you! As a registered nurse in the health region, these events help increase my understanding of patient care. Thank you for such a wonderful evening of continued learning!”
Here are some of the topics we’ve covered at past events:
- August 26, 2008: PACS – Picture Archiving & Communications System
- May 29, 2009: Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- November 18, 2009: Nuclear Medicine, MRI & PET
- April 14, 2010: Neurology
- November 24, 2010: Neuro-Endovascular Surgery
- May 17, 2011: Cardiac Care/Electrophysiology Lab
- November 23, 2011: Live Well: Chronic Illness
- November 21, 2012: Audiology
- November 6, 2013: Molecular Imaging
- May 6, 2014: Brain Repair & Robotics: A Window into the Future
- October 28, 2014: The Saskatoon Stroke Program: A Stroke Patient’s Journey
- May 14, 2015: Better Every Day: Patient-Centered Care Through Innovation & Action
- November 25, 2015: Code Trauma
- May 25, 2016: Medical Laboratories
- October 5, 2016: Angio Biplane Suite
- May 17, 2017: Surgical O-Arm
- October 4, 2017: New Adult Emergency Department
- March 28, 2018: Mental Health Assessment Unit
- September 26, 2018: Pet Visitation Teams
- May 8, 2019: Chronic Disease Innovation
- August 28, 2019: RUH’s New Adult Emergency Department
Your Community. Your Health. Help us make a difference.