Did you know your shopping and closet clean up can change someone’s life? Join Sisterhood YXE for their second Local Market and first time Closet Sweep with partial proceeds in support of the Royal University Hospital Foundation’s Community Mental Health Endowment.
How can you be a part?
First: Raid your closet for some good stuff. Do you have gently worn, clean clothes that you would be willing to part with and love to see another woman shine in?
- Refuge Coffee and Baking Co | 810 Centennial Blvd. Warman
- Fresca Bella Hair Salon | 124 2nd Ave. N, Saskatoon
- Central Avenue Health Centre | 1400 Central Ave. Saskatoon
- Elim Church | 419 Slimmon Road Saskatoon
- Wall Street Common | 310 Wall Street, Saskatoon
Or, if you have collected a large bag or two, please email email@example.com and they can arrange a pick up!
Next: Show up at The Glen at Crossmount on Saturday, October 2, 2021, 10 am to 3 pm and shop! Bring your friend, daughter, mom, sister, auntie and the men in your life are all welcome too!
We can’t wait to see you there!
For more information, please visit the Sisterhood YXE website.