Thank you for your support of RUH Foundation’s Royal Strange and Unusual Ball: “The Works of Tim Burton.” The safety of our guests, volunteers and partners is our number one priority. Here is what we have planned to ensure the health and safety of all those in attendance during our “COVID-conscious” ball.
- Proof of double vaccination will be required.
- Guests will be seated throughout the venue with generous spacing between tables.
- As masks are to worn in all areas, except while seated at your table, why not make them as creative as your costume?
- Social distancing signage, floor markers and sanitizing stations in place throughout the venue.
- Virtual silent auction – be sure to bring your phone!
- Expanded dance floor area to dance the night away to Studio 54.
If you have any questions about how we are ensuring your safety at the Royal Strange and Unusual Ball “The Works of Tim Burton,” please reach out to Tricia Haugen at email@example.com or 306.655.6456.